Some of the Awards that We have Received
The Angel of the Sea is one of the most recognized Victorian structures in the United States. Reproductions, miniatures, puzzles, games, needlepoint, magnets, shirts, mugs, cards, and many other giftware items are sold coast to coast.
- 2011 "Most Affordable Luxury", LanierBB.com Travel Guide
- 2009 Silver Award, "Best Bed & Breakfast", AC Press Readers' Choice
- 2oo9 "Most Romantic Place to Stay". South Jersey Magazine
- 2008 "Best Bed & Breakfast" MyFoxPhilly Hot List, Jersey Shore Edition.
- 2007 "Best Bed & Breakfast", "Best Victorian Building", "Best Service (Bed & Breakfast)" Readers' Choice Award Capemay.com.
- 2006 "Best of the Best" Bed & Breakfast by South Jersey Magazine.
- 2006 "Best Bed & Breakfast" Readers' Choice Award Capemay.com.
- Voted 2000 Best Bed & Breakfast at the Jersey Shore by Atlantic City Magazine.
- Voted 1999 Best Bed & Breakfast at the Jersey Shore by Atlantic City Magazine.
- Second Place (Silver Award) Best Bed & Breakfast in North America in 1997 from the Official Hotel Guide, published by Reed Travel Group. A personal choice of 20,000 travel agents.
- Historic Preservation award for most complete Victorian restoration.
- Top 10 Bed & Breakfast in the United States by Two Independent reviewers in the industry: Inn Business Review 1992 and Innovations 1991.
- Included as one of the prestigious "America's Painted Ladies" with worldwide recognition.
- Awarded "Best Seaside Inn" by Vacations Magazine in 1994.
- Chosen by Oprah Winfrey as one of the "Best Vacations in the World" and included in her television talk show.
- Chosen as "One of the Best Weekend Getaways" by Washingtonian Magazine in 1991.
- Has been featured on NBC, ABC, CBS, Public TV, Good Morning America, the Discovery Channel and the Food Network.
- The Angel of the Sea cookbook has been promoted on QVC, selling over 15,000 copies in 1996.